Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Italian Designers








Ok, so since I am on the topic of reupholstering my new found chair. I thought it would be fun to look at the designs of some chairs and happened to stumble across this genius of a chair. Brilliant simply brilliant. An Italian designer designed these items. See the Bibliochaise chairs and
Piola bookshelves here. Has anyone seen anything interesting in the form of bookshelves? I am shopping for a couple of bookshelves and everything is so boring. Although I love the chairs they would hold enough books. Please let me know if you've seen anything beautiful in a bookshelf.

2 comments:

Henry said...

Cool idea but in reality, in a real living-room I think it would just look abit stupid

tapyourheels said...

These would be great in a library or bookstore, though.

Why not just take an ugly bookshelf and paint it? I've seen some bookshelves that have contact or wall paper lining the backs/sides. Cute potential.