Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Chairloom


Do you inspire to recreate? I do all the time. I constantly see 'projects' everywhere. I recently picked up a chair from an estate sale that I am going to reupholster. The chair I picked up is very similar to this pair of green high back chairs. The chair is probably 50 years old, but in excellent condition and with new fabric, should look fairly modern.
I've taken two reupholstery classes and found them to be really fun. So, I'll bring my next project to class and show you the photos when I'm done. Unfortunately, the class moves relatively slow. So, don't plan on seeing the photos anytime soon.

If you can't find the inspiration to recreate yourself, check out this website and you may just change your mind. Chairloom.com. I love the coordination of chair styles and fabric choices the designer uses.

No comments: