Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fifi Flowers

How fun is this? Being an amateur artist, I have so many times struggled with what subject to paint. I've always looked at what others have painted to get my ideas. However, today I have been introduced to a completely new concept. And it probably just shows how little I really know about art, but look what this woman has done. I love how she adds color and fun to everything. I most admire how she has shown us the before and after pictures. It's almost like viewing these photos through her eyes isn't it? Thank you Fifi! Check out her blog at Fifi Flowers

1 comment:

tapyourheels said...

I really like this Fifi stuff. Very ordinary scenes made into pretty art. The artist knew when to approximate, summarize, and remove items. Very Matisse-like in how it handles color and visual depth.