Thursday, July 31, 2008

Reupholstered Furniture

I have a new favorite blog. A must read. Coveiter You must check it out for yourself. She posts about fashion, furniture, art, gardening. Everything that's cool. I'm finding a ton of great information off of her site. I think you will too. So, the chairs posted above were posted on Coveiter, but actually come from Spruce. Cool, hip, elegent reupholstered furniture. I enjoy reupholstering, so I find the furniture inspiring. I think what I like most is the fabric choices they have used on each piece of furniture.

2 comments:

Fifi Flowers said...

Love the chairs! I will have to check out the site!
How cute is that mini camera!
Wow... and painting on a chair... remember all those years of being told don't colour on the furniture! LOL!
Sorry to put all my comments in one area... but they all desrved a comment... Have a great weekend!
Fifi

Tonia Arnold said...

I'm glad you are enjoying the posts. Gene at http://sugoigene.blogspot.com/ said that he will be painting on more furniture and utensils, so I'll keep my eyes open for more postings. Good to hear from you!

Tonia