Monday, September 29, 2008

Harrison Howard

Without a doubt I am a huge fan of Harrison Howard. Not only because he creates these absolutely gorgeous pieces of art, but because he has a kind and warm thing to say to everyone. What first caught my eye about Harrison's art is, naturally, the color. I love his color choices, they are bright and cheerful. But, what really captured my eye is his imagination. I am a huge fan of romance and fantasy, anything that gets you daydreaming and having creative thoughts, and that is what happens to me when I look at these paintings. For me, Harrison's paintings tell a story, a fairytale of sorts. I love it if a piece of art can take me away from reality even if it's just for a moment. Thank you Harrison for sharing your talent with us! If you are interested in capturing more of his artwork, visit his website. Also, if you'd like to find out more about Harrison himself, Annechovie had a one on one interview with him.

No comments: