Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Best Kept Secret

I was in the car today and heard a quote from a singer and I don't remember who said this, but he said that he was on tour and had to come to Minneapolis. He said he would really have rather stuck a fork in his eye than come to Minnesota. I'm afraid so many people have a misunderstanding of what the Twin Cities are all about. He then said to his surprise that the Twin Cities is the best kept secret in the United States. And that my friends, is the second time I have heard that phrase within the last few months. I have a friend who came to the cities from New York and has said the exact same thing. I'm glad that people are starting to recognize and appreciate the Twin Cities. So, for us locals, we love the cities and know that it's the best kept secret in the United States, however, most of us would probably like to keep it that way too. By the way - the photo and more great reads on the twin cities can be found at 2Modern Design Talk.

No comments: