Saturday, January 24, 2009

Rove Arounds

Rove Arounds specializes in unique clothing for children. Frustrated by clothing options available for kids today, Rove Arounds designs clothing that are comfortable with patterns and colors with kids in mind. The patterns used to design the children clothing are from the late 1960' - 1970's.
When I was in college, my girlfriends and I would always say..."If I had money, I would dress like this..." Well, now that I think about it, if you can find a local artist such as Tamah(the founder of Rove Arounds), you could work with her to create a few custom designs unlike anyone else. I think I'm at the point where I'd rather have just a few really cool pieces of clothing that I really love rather than having too many that are just ok. So, I purchased the Swing Tunic above. I really really like it. What do you think? Oh, and would you believe it was on sale for a mere $28. Can't go wrong there! Rove Arounds has more clothing varieties on etsy at RoveArounds.etsy.com.

No comments: