Saturday, November 22, 2008

Most Amazing Tile

Traditionally, when I walk into a tile store, I get uh, bored. Nothing gets me excited, it seems like it's the land of never ending beige. Ugh. But, today I found luxury tile that truly excites me. Ann Sacks has tile with glaze as beautiful as a piece of pottery, unique shapes and sizes, exciting patterns, and various textures. Need I say more? One thing that I really liked about looking at the Ann Sacks website is that it really opened my mind about using different textures. For instance, the third photo from the bottom used all white tiles, but the difference in textures make the look very unique. When you find tile that is similar to little miniature pieces of artwork, it will not be inexpensive. Prices range from $15 - 135.00 per square foot.

No comments: