Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Safari Adventures

Hello Dahh-ling. I wonder if you've noticed that I haven't really had time to write lately. Although it would be much more fun to make up an elaborate story about the Safari Adventures I've been on, the truth is I've been on a blogging break. (That's not me in the photo) Fooled you! My time is so limited I'm wondering if maybe I should be creating art rather than writing about it. Or, maybe I can take the pressure off myself and just vow that I will only blog once or twice a week. Would anyone continue to read it? What do you think? any comments? .....hello?

The cute photo above is from Ginger.

5 comments:

John Tracy said...

I will continue to be a faithful reader!! Once a week or whenever.

Tonia Arnold said...

Thanks John!

Tonia Arnold said...

I did receive some very positive emails! Thank you!

Amy W said...

Yeah, what John said!

Tonia Arnold said...

Thanks Amy!